Glan Dwr Mountain Lodge Terms & Conditions
The Mountain Lodge “Glan Dwr” is owned by a consortium under the name of New Forest Climbing Club (NFCC). NFCC has been set up to be a self-financing project so that anyone associated with NFCC can benefit from reasonable prices when staying at this beautiful property.
Bookings for Glan Dwr Lodge are to be made on-line on the website www.glandwrlodge.co.uk. For any questions that aren’t answered on the website, please call our administrator Julie, on 07990 594707 or email email@example.com.
- The current rates for the hire of the property start at £255.00 per night for exclusive use for a maximum of 20 persons. Late availability discounts may apply – please check the website.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure the booking.
- Bookings will be held for 4 days only prior to receipt of deposit. If the deposit is not received during this time the booking will be deemed to be cancelled.
- The balance of the hire fee is payable 12 weeks before date of arrival. Please make sure you have adequate insurance arranged to cover cancellation as refunds will not usually be given.
- If written notice of cancellation is received by NFCC not less than 12 weeks before the booking date, hirers will not be held liable to pay the full balance of hire.
- If written notice of cancellation is received within 12 weeks of the date of arrival, the hirer will be liable to pay the full balance of hire unless NFCC has been successful in rebooking the hire period.
- Bookings made less than 12 weeks from your arrival date will require full payment on booking.
- Bank Holidays – Minimum of 2 Nights.
- Price includes electricity, heating, hot water and wood for the fire.
- Payments can be made by the following methods:
• Online Bank Transfers
• Cheques made payable to New Forest Climbing Club and sent to New Forest Outdoor Centre, Minstead Manor Estate, Emery Down, Lyndhurst, HANTS SO43 7GA
- Bookings must be made by persons over the age of 18 and parties must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
- Arrival time is from 5pm on first day of stay with departure by 11am on last day.
- Beds are full-sized bunkbeds with mattress cover, bottom sheet and pillow and pillow case. Please bring sleeping bag/duvet and towels.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped for self-catering.
- Dogs permitted but must be kept downstairs and off the soft furnishings at all times.
- The property has a maximum of 8 car parking spaces and parking on the road outside the property is NOT permitted due to a planning constraint.
- Instructions for gaining access to the property and keys will be emailed 7 days before the date of arrival. Please contact us if you have not received the instructions.
- A charge of £10.00 will be made for non-return of the keys for the Glan Dwr Mountain Lodge.
- The hirer will be liable for any damage to the property, furnishings or contents that is caused through misuse. Please report all breakages by email.
- The hirer must ensure that the property is left clean and tidy at the end of the stay. The hirer will be found liable for any cleaning charges should the property be left dirty or untidy.
- The room layouts and furniture may differ from photos.
3 Damages and Liability
Any damage to property within Glan Dwr or to the fabric of the building that is caused through misuse, is the responsibility of the booking party and will be charged for. NFCC has one million pounds public liability insurance for Glan Dwr. Please take out appropriate insurance for your group’s personal belongings during your stay.